Now let's learn how to edit a pre-existing hosting package.
1) Click packages.
2) Then click edit package.
Note that there are only 2 packages created in this WHM reseller plan. If there were others (and you can create as many packages as you wish), they would all be listed here.
3) Select mybiz123_silver as the package you wish to edit.
4) Then click edit.
This is the screen we use to edit the package. Let's change a few things... scroll down a little to show all options.
5) Now let's change a few options.
6) When finished, click the save changes button.
That's it! The package has been modified as per your new specifications.
Now we'll show you quickly how to delete packages you've created (or edited)
7) Click the packages link.
8) Click the delete a package link.
9) To delete a package from your reseller plan, select it from this list, and click the delete button.
Note that deleting packages does not delete the actual hosting accounts that were created using the package. It only removes the package as an option when creating new accounts.
This is the end of the tutorial. Remember that you can create as many packages as you wish, delete them or edit them at any time. Doing so does not affect any exisiting hosting accounts.